A Word to our Customers Regarding COVID-19 - Read More
Heating & Air Conditioning in Los Angeles Since 1969
Heat Pump Installation in Los Angeles, CA
When you have a heat pump system is installed, you have fewer moving parts getting the job done, which translates to less maintenance and less need for repairs as the system ages. Heat pumps are also more energy efficient. If you need professional heat pump repair, replacement and installation service in Los Angeles, CA, call Lenco Heating & Air Conditioning Inc at (310) 473-2580.
Learn more about the heat pumps we sell & install.
Affinity™ Series heat pumps offer higher energy efficiency than standard models - plus, an innovative QuietDrive™ Comfort System for very silent operation.
Raise your comfort level with our premium split system heat pump technology.
- Advanced compressor design satisfies the degree of comfort you need.
- QuietDrive™ Sound Reduction system includes swept wing fan, sound enclosure and composite base.
- Get precise temperature control for ultimate comfort.
Save energy with a high-efficiency model.
- High efficiency models up to 18 SEER and 10.0 HSPF deliver year-around cooling and heating comfort for less money.
- Use the Affinity™ Wi-Fi Residential Communicating Control for greater control, more even temperatures, energy savings and heat pump efficiency.
Feel confident with built-in protections and certified safeties.
- No annual maintenance needed on permanently lubricated fan motor bearings.
- Withstands weather with finish that is 33% more durable than conventional powder-paint finishes.
- Demand defrost assures complete defrost and energy efficient operation.
LX Series heat pumps fit your needs and reduce your utility bills with verified quality that ensures reliable, all-season performance.
Feel more comfortable with our compact, high-efficiency heat pump design.
- Advanced compressor technology combines efficient performance with consistent comfort.
- Demand defrost function ensures dependable, efficient performance in cold weather.
- Small-footprint cabinets deliver maximum performance that is both space and budget friendly.
Save energy with models that exceed the latest efficiency standards.
- Save electricity with up to 16 SEER cooling and 9.0 HSPF heating efficiencies.
- Enjoy advanced levels of efficiency with matched components that do more with less energy.
Industry-leading research and testing ensure reliability.
- Industry-leading quality control and assembly processes are backed by the manufacturing expertise of Johnson Controls.
- Factory installed high and low pressure switches protect the system from abnormal conditions.